Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Philip Lim for Target


Wearing: Philip Lim for Target Blouse $29.99, Necklace and Black Jegging (H&M), Vintage Doctor Martens Shoes.

I changed my hair! It's now a lovely shade of fire. I tried to dilute the color this time though, so the back is a faded blonde/orange. Being blonde asian for 2 years+ can be boring. So I'm trying something new. But about the outfit, this is the only thing I grabbed from Philip Lim's collection for Target last month, I featured it on my Instagram earlier but never on The Dippster! I loved the asian print dress as well but it was gone before I could grab it D: but that's alright, this blouse is so LARGE it functions as a shirt/dress as well. I even had to size down from Medium to Small just because it was so large. Lots of Target Designer's collaborations have their blouses huge for their size I noticed from Prabal Gurung too. Gotta keep notes on that. 
I didn't quite love Prabal or Philips items that much this time around, I really didn't like too many of their designs. If anything I loved Jason Wu's items much more. I got lots of clothes from that collaboration.

Anyway, I was in Chicago to do some shopping and I hauled in big. Not to mention I bought lots of sales items online from Sheinside and Urban Outfitters. My wallet burns. But I love everything so far! I'll put up my finds as soon as everything comes in. :D

9 comments:

  1. wow the blouse is absolutely beautiful!!! i'm also a fan of phillip lim too!!! in lim we trust haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pledge allegiance to the mighty lim and to the republic in which he stands in haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love your hair. great outfit. oo I wish I could visit Chicago soon I love it there.

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a really unique and own style. Always kinda admire that!

    Personal blog: Tao of Sophia
    Founder of Blog And The City (best fashion blogs organized by cities)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanks Sophia, I actually really admire yours! :D

      Delete
  5. Wow you have super cool orange hair and pull it off really well.

    Rad outfit here!

    www.fashion-rant.com

    ReplyDelete