Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I know you like them bad girls honey




Recent Publications: US Nylon October feat. Alexa Chung and NastyGal's Fall 2013 campaign.




Wearing: Gray Sweater (H&M), High Waisted Shorts (Calvin Klien Vintage), Tights (Urban Outfitters), Tote Purse (BCBG Max Azria), Cut-out booties ([$49 sale]Report Shoes), Vintage everything else

Lately, I've been feeling like a bad girl. So it'd make sense if I'd like these bad girl publications right? Right. This fall I will be bad. And I'll rock it. It's the mood for fall, the sense of fun, sexy, I-don't-care-attitude. It's such a liberating feeling to be in this bonafide attitude. And you should too! Be bad. It's kay. Cause I will be.
I'm pretty hungry for some more publications to read lately, and Nasty Gal and Nylon's October issue were very satisfying. Lots of content, new F/W collections and wonderful styling and presentation. It'd be a dream to work with either of them someday, I feel like we'd be a perfect mish mash of imperfect typography and bed-head. Haha! I have a small ambition to see them both up close in person, I'd love just to see how they work in the visual fashion world but alas its an ambition. But, Curious. I am.

8 comments:

  1. Great look! I love your outfit!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! perfect a/w look, love the knitting of your jumper. and you should totally enter the contest if you'd like to. its pretty much a random draw and just takes an email and a wishlist post. doesn't hurt to enter :)

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! It looks great and comfy! hyped it too ;)

    -J

    ReplyDelete