Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Longing Desire


Accessories: Crystal Necklace (Macy's), Kingdom Hearts Necklace (worn here), Circle bar necklace (Forever 21)


Wearing:
Long chiffon tunic (Silence+Noise Urban outfitters)
Liquid leggings (simular at Topshop and Dorothy Perkins)
Red Creepers (H&M [old])
Tote (BCBG)

School will be falling back into full swing soon and this is my low maintenance practice outfit. When you have very little time during the mornings to get ready and up for school, I feel wearing a few statement items and going (nearly all) black can keep me lookin' fresh in the crazy world of design. 

What is your low maintenance outfit? Lemme know!

5 comments:

  1. Love the necklace! Defo a great outfit for school, simple but super stylish :) Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really unique style :D
    Wanna follow each other? I'll be so glad to keep in touch :) Just let me know

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this low maintenance outfit (im also a fan for all black for a lot of mine)! The few statement idems/fabrics i think keep it from being boring. It's just really cool, reminds me of what i like to wear on busy days!

    -Tara x


    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear, thanks for your comment on my blog-
    I agree with your thoughts about sales tricks:)
    love your necklace and you have very beautiful name (sounds like Finnish)
    btw, followed you with bloglovin and lookbook!

    xx,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete