Monday, April 15, 2013

Working!!!



Wearing:
Necklace, Sunglasses, Mint Jeans (H&M)
Vintage Floral Scrunchie
Triangle Earrings (Similar Pack of 3 at Aldo Shoes)
Striped Top (Forever 21)
Vintage Purse and Dr. Marten Shoes 8496 

Wore this to work yesterday. This is pretty much how I dress ALL the time for work. It's really easy for me to throw on a nice blouse and necklace for a statement to take an outfit from casual to dressy especially when you have 15 minutes to throw something nice together. (Thanks to my late night obsessive-tumblr-syndrome acting up which by the way is right here
By the way, if you're working on your feet, lemme say to ya, these Dr. Martens are the best things I've ever thrifted I swear, they add a bit of 90's grunge to my work outfits and blessed be, are the best things to work in at a standing job like mine. #GodBlessDrMartens please. They looked like they'd never been worn either which is such a waste for their quality is beautiful. 100% recommend Dr. Martens for a standing job for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment