Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Grey School Suit





Wearing:
Sweatshirt Top and Sunglasses (H&M)
Skirt (Thrifted)
Black Leather Tote (BCBG MAX AZRIA)
Heart Tights (Forever 21 [old])
Red booties (MTNG buy on envishoes.com)

I've had quite the day and I'm sure exhausted! Ran into some bad luck when somebody backed out into my car, really not fun at all to deal with but I must push on because the school work is piling in full. The work is tedious lately but at the same time, lots of fun. I'm currently working on presentations for my research on subcultures. There's so many obscure ones. Do fashion bloggers count as a subculture? Haha!

It's almost been a year since I joined the wonderful world of personal fashion blogging, and it keeps getting more interesting as time flies by. I've seen my viewers grow for the past 3 years on Tumblr and now here on my personal fashion blog, and I have to say thank you to you all for enjoying my content! I wonder what new people I'll meet and the places it'll take me in time! 

9 comments:

  1. perfection! love everything about this look. i hope your luck turns around and of course best wishes on your studies :)

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Visa, that means alot coming from you! You're just as perfect if not more, <3.

      Delete
  2. Awesome look! :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with this outfit :) I really like your hair as well xx

    http://thirdeyesandgeminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawww, I just tried my best! Perfect is a very high goal! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super love this greyish look! Adorable <333

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! It's Chic Swank! I LOVE your blog. <3
      I'm glad you like my look!

      Delete