Saturday, September 14, 2013

Florals for Fall part 2


Wearing:
Sweater Top (Bar III [old])
Floral Dress worn as skirt and Sunglasses (Forever 21 [old])
Multi Rings (Romwe)
Black Tote bag (BCBG Max Azria)
Thigh High Socks [old]
Vintage Necklace and Dr. Martens [Thrifted]

This dress is what I wore on my very first post here on the blog. It's about 3 years old, but it's so versatile for all these years I've had it worn, worn, and worn again. Never retired it. Even when the straps broke, I fixed them up again. I love it's color print, it's A-line cut, and it's association with spring so much. How can you not? So I'm wearing it here for fall as well because I just can't let it go. 

6 comments:

  1. Love how you've layered here! The dress has such a fun print xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow , lovely outfit, great!!!
    agree with you're dress, don't let it go
    shall we follow?facebook/bloglovin
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com
    greetings from holland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing! Amazing blog! Love you guise, thanks for sharing!

      Delete