Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bitter Rain


Cardigan (Vintage), Circle Scarf (H&M 'bought 2 years ago'), 
James Dean T-Shirt (Forever 21), Skirt (Rachel Roy for Macy's 'Last season'), 
Vintage Belt, Vintage Giani Bernini clutch, Thigh high socks, Vintage Mudd Mary Janes.

Again, the rain decided to pour it's cold temperatures and wet my socks. Ugh. 

Anyhow back to the outfit, lots of skirts don't have pockets, but this skirt by Rachel Roy has convenient ones. It keeps my keys and phone safe and doesn't look bulky in the wrong places. Good design.

And..it might freak out readers for a bit but James Dean and I become one throughout this post as his face creeps up from my skirt. But I feel like "I needed him on my body today" as I told my classmate.

 Too bad our date was only to class in the pouring bitter rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment