Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lushious








Wearing:
Tropical peplum top (brand from Marshalls but simular here)
My Mom's Vintage Belt
Vintage Calvin Klien shorts
Espadrilles (Tommy Hilfiger[really old]) 

Got some gorgeous pictures with this sunset to share of a summer outfit I wore a few days ago! Now, usually you'd wear the peplum top normally out but I felt like tucking it in this day because I wanted to wear this belt. I feel a little bit burned out from peplum these days and I believe its because I'm feeling a lot less girly now. I wanna feel a bit unkempt. So that's why I'll be loving my pants and shorts this summer. And it feels so right. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wauw awesome photos, the top makes me happy; lovely colors and great match with the shorts!

    XO from Malta,
    www.b-biche.com

    ReplyDelete