Monday, February 4, 2013

Mishy-Matchy Maroon





Wearing:
 Cap (Target Men's section) 
 DIY star studded denim shorts
 MTNG Fullu booties
(Black On sale at Tobi.com)
(White On Sale at shopakira.com)
(Regular price envishoes.com)
Everything else vintage

Time to start updating again! Soooo Here we have some shoes I got over the weekend by MTNG that were on a sale rack at DSW just by chance...and for a steal of a price, even LOWER than the websites above! Just thought I'd share my love for this boot which is INFINITE btw for all readers <3.

Also last night after work I felt like my wardrobe is severely lacking in men's wear, so hence a speed purchase at Target got me this lovely Cap which will probably make numerous features on my blog. Who in the world wouldn't love Target stuff? They are the BOM DIGGITY.

1 comment:

  1. YOU LOOK PRETTY PRETTY!

    I'm following you, follow me on

    http://poprockandcokes.blogspot.com.es/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete